Up to 3 and Southeast Early Intervention Programs
These programs provide home- and community-based services to families of children with disabilities or developmental delays. Up to 3 serves families living in Cache, Rich, and Box Elder counties. Southeast provides services to Carbon, Emery, and Grand counties.
- An interdisciplinary assessment of a child's current health and development status;
- Service coordination among providers, programs and agencies;
- Strategies to build on family concerns, priorities and resources;
- In-home occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech language therapy, and other specialized instruction; and}
- Services directed towards a specific disability/health conditions, such as autism, sensory integration, feeding and swallowing.